Super Charge Your Career in Data Science.
India's first program designed to a job in Data Science
Get Ready to Supercharge your with Industry Tested Curriculum and earn upto Rs 22,00,000!*
About the Program
Why is Data Science a Good Career Choice ?
You must have heard the sentence ‘Data is the new oil’. Data is making people rich. Data is used in every industry whether its entertainment, sports, HR, healthcare or retail. Use of artificial intelligence and machine learning is increasing for data prediction
- As data keeps getting bigger, the demand for professionals with statistical and analytical skills keeps increasing. Currently, data science lacks both, thus data science can be a good carrer choice.
- The global machine learning market was valued at $1.58 billion in 2017, according to Forbes. It is expected to grow $20.83B by 2024.
- According to LinkedIn, there are currently 77,007 jobs in the United States that require machine learning, and 16,250 in India.
- A Machine Learning Engineer earns an average of 701,354 rupees in India and $112,837 in the USA.
Starting to be a data scientist can be a terrifying thought especially when you’re not techy. Don’t worry, you’re not alone, Decodr is here to help you:
- This program is laser-focused on teaching you practical, modern skills and tools that will take your career to the next level.
- The Program will prepare you for the role of a Machine Learning Specialist.
- The program teaches python for data science basics as well as linear and logistic regression for data science.
- You will also learn SQL with practical implementation and Tableau for data visualization
How Can You Become Job Ready Data Scientist ?
Who's this program for?
Download free brochure!
After This Course You will Master:
Prices So Less You Can't Say No!
80/120 slots already booked!
Course Developed by Instructors with Combined Experience of 25+ Years
They Have Worked with some of the Industry Leaders:
They Loved it So will you!
We have designed this course from basics, you don’t need to have any technical background.
According to payscale.com, the average salary for an AI and Machine Learning Engineer in India is ₹701,354.
An entry-level Machine Learning Engineer (< 1 year) can earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹508,845 based on 126 salaries.
If you miss a live AI class, you will get a recording of the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning classes. More Over you can reach out ti Technical support in case of any query.
After completing this Data Science Program, you will receive an industry-recognized Classical Machine Learning with Python, Data Science Certificate from Decodr Technologies.
Anyone can start learning Data Science with Decodr, the course is designed in a way to meet where ever you are and take you to next level.
You can clear doubts in weekly live classes and in the forum.
The Objective is to make the job ready, face real world problems.
Decodr’s AI and Machine Learning Advanced Diploma courses have been designed to cater to a wide range of audiences by exposing problem statements and use cases from various industries.
These courses are delivered in a hybrid model. You will have access to pre-recorded self paced versions of each topic and you can also attend the live-sessions on each topic / course as per the calendar published.
Essentially if you spend about 3-4 hours a week, you will be able to complete the program in 4 to 5 months. However, the program is pay as you learn. So, in fact you have the liberty of choosing the number of hours you can invest every week.
Data Scientist – Jr. and Mid-Level
Associate Machine Learning Engineer
Associate ML Research Scientist
If you miss a live AI class, you will get a recording of the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning classes within the next 12 hours. Apart from this, you will be given technical support in case of any query.
The instructors are highly experienced industry professionals and professors from the field of Data Science and Machine Learning
The massive increase in data in recent years has created an urgent need to communicate with them. Almost all of the major industries have already embraced Data science in order to reap its benefits. Aside from obtaining Data science certification, consider the following advantages of mastering skills learned in the courses:
- Better Career Prospects and Growth.
- Huge demand for Data science graduates in every field.
- Huge pay packages.
- Lack of Machine Learning Skills in the World.
The classes of the programs will be conducted during weekdays and weekends as the calendar is published.